Tuesday, October 23, 2012

30 WEEKS!!

This feels like a big one, oh my goodness, 30 weeks... 10 more to go!  How could this already be?  
Am I really about to be a mom of 3 THREE boys?!  
Yes, I sure am, and Matt and I couldn't be more *sometimes less* ready for it!  

This week's photo is a legit belly shot... don't be afraid, it's beautiful and a miracle and LIFE!  


Hello belly button!  Is it possible you'll be able to stretch any more.  


How far along? 30 Weeks
Baby size:  Cucumber 
Total weight gain/ Loss {ya right}:  14... down 2 from stomach bug 
Maternity clothes? Loving them!
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep:  Needed 
Best moment this week:  Trip with Matthew to San Francisco and Sacramento to relax and celebrate the life his grandpa Chet lived.  
Missing Anything:  I miss the NON waddle walk
Movement:  Big Movements 
Gender:  BOY: Beckett Winston Srp
Food cravings:  Julios salsa with sweet potato tortilla chips 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Certain smells
Have you started to show yet?  To answer this question, please glance at the photo above ;-)  
Labor signs:  No- but experiencing Braxton Hicks 
Belly Button in or out?  Out/ In, stretched to max capacity.  I call it the donut.  I swear in any clothing I wear, it looks like a donut ring around my belly button
Wedding rings on or off?  On 
Mood?  I'm getting pretty excited! 
Looking forward to:  Sumos for Hannah's 19th birthday.  I will have a piece or two of a sushi roll.  Guilty! 




No comments:

Post a Comment