Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Gender tests



Online Gender Prediction Quizes
I spent a good 20 minutes wasting time with gender prediction tests!  
They were entertaining to say the least.  I'm still too early to be able to answer all the questions accurately, even so, I still had so favorable results!

They each answered GIRL!!! 
Too bad the paid for over the counter pee test said Boy... 
August 3rd please come quickly, I can't keep torturing myself like this :-) 

Test 1:
It's a girl

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Based on your answers, we predict you will have a baby girl.

www.parents.com



Test 2:

It Could Be a Girl 

According to old wives' tales, a number of things indicate that you might be having a girl: carrying low and wide, conceiving just before the time of ovulation eating a magnesium-rich diet, having severe morning sickness (that can last all day long), a fetal heartbeat that's more than 140 beats per minute, and looking less beautiful. As the saying goes, "Boys give beauty, girls take it away."

www.babyzone.com

                                     Test 3: 
                                            Your gender prediction quiz results are below.....

                        100 % chance of having a girl

                       




Test 4







15% chance
of a boy
Old Wives Tale Test:




85% chance
of a girl







Congratulations!
The old wives tales indicate that you are having a girl!
Test 5: 
The in store gender test turned my urine blue/green.  According to the test that means boy.  

SO Girl favor is 5:1.


I enjoy the opinions of others so let's play a guessing game!  Do you believe Matthew and I will be having a little boy or a little lady this go round?  August will tell us for sure but why not have a little fun while we wait?
I'm sure God is laughing at me right now!  I would be as well...


This scripture passage is brought to mind:

    Psalm 139:13-18 ESV

For you formed my inward parts;

you knitted me together in my mother's womb.

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Wonderful are your works;

my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.
How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
If I would count them, they are more than the sand.
I awake, and I am still with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment