Sunday, October 14, 2012

28 weeks



28 Weeks 12 to go!!!


**I'm currently 30 weeks- but at least I'm catching up**

How far along? 28 Weeks
Baby size:  cabbage, but I much prefer one websites description of him being length of an amusement park cinnamon sugar churro... yum!  
Total weight gain/ Loss {ya right}:  16lbs
Maternity clothes? Loving them!
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep:  I'm sleeping but not as sweetly as I'd like.
Best moment this week:  I was happy to get the diabetes and rhogam shot out of the way.
Missing anything?  I'm missing being able to bend over with out making some sort of grunting noise! 
Movement:  Oh yes, he is a mover and a shaker 
Food cravings:  Chocolate almond butter and at times tuna fish 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Milk again.  Not sure why! 
Have you started to show yet?  I have.  yes, I most certainly have.
Gender:  BOY: Beckett Winston Srp
Labor signs:  No 
Belly Button in or out?  Out 
Wedding rings on or off?  On 
Mood?  I'm getting pretty excited! 
Looking forward to:  Fall is here, but I'm not quite sure where the cool weather is! 
Completing Beckett's room.


Daddy at 28 weeks
 Looking Great!  Hill Country Crossfit has keep him from gaining sympathy weight :-)  
and Cullen... he doesn't need any help lookin' cute.


Well my 30 week update will be here in no time, only because I'm almost 31 weeks!  
Till then... 
XOXO, 
Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment