Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

Super Bowl has come and gone yet another year!  I watch it for the commercials (advertising major) and the half time show.  Why isn't the half time show getting any better?!  You'd think they would have it figured out by now!  Madonna... really??  Did anyone else think it looked a little like she was having a bit of a hard time moving around up there?  Let me make it clear that I DO NOT believe I could have done a better job, but I do wish they could have found someone else.
**My opinions don't matter so please do not be offended!

We spent the evening at my parents.  For all who do not know, my mother is a party planner extraordinaire.  She and my dad welcome anyone who wants to join in on the fun and provides enough food for double those who actually do attend!  I love them, and my boys always have the best time.  E & C get to escape from mom and dad's rules (to an extent) and indulge in the attention from my parents, brothers, brother's friends, my sister, the dogs... etc!  They definitely think the party is about them, and lets be honest, most the time it does turn into that.

Favorite Activities from Super Bowl XLVI:

  • My boys cracking up at the balloons Dylan and Jordan were blowing up and letting fly through the house. 
  • The money pot... I won by having the right score for the 3rd quarter! 
  • Cullen indulging in a cupcake
  • The Food, let's be honest! 
  • Sitting with the hubs while others took care of the boys
  • The dog commercial where it got in shape in order to chase the car
  • The QT time 


Stuffing his face 


 licking all the icing off first


Cullen's first dollar after getting his feelings hurt for not winning 

Very happy face            


It may seem like cullen is the favorite, but Eli was too busy running all throughout the house.  I couldn't get a decent picture of him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment