Monday, March 5, 2012

Styled to Swim

Styled to Swim

Styled to Swim by laurasrp featuring brim straw hats

I enjoy going to the beach to go to the pool!  Anyone else out there like me?  The pre school I work for goes on an annual weekend get away to the beach.  We have a lot of fun with each other, and learn a lot through bible study led by one another.  
I don't pack light for this trip.  I don't pack light for any trip.  Below are a few items I'd LOVE to bring along in my suitcase this year.  
A colorful brimmed hat, yes please.  Beautiful lace detailed Maillot, yes please.  A fake tan to look a little better while trying to get a REAL tan, yes please.  Comfy, cute, STRETCHY loungers...don't mind if I do!  Check out that fantastic towel.  I may have to make a trip across town to visit the Saks Fifth Avenue to purchase it.  Finally, sigh... look at the shoes... love Anthropologie for their shoes.  Well, love Anthropologie for everything... expect their prices

No comments:

Post a Comment