Monday, March 26, 2012

Swirling around in my thoughts.

A little bit of randomness to get me back to blogging after a 2 week break.  

Not gonna lie, sometimes I have Cullen's paci face withdrawals.  You would miss this too right?!

Cutie Pie
Cullen is trying very hard and accomplishing very easily acting just like his older brother, Mr. E!  

Eli is growing like a weed, and has a lot of love for his little brother.  

Speaking of Eli, he turned 4 on March 18.  I believe we may have celebrated him for a full 2 weeks due to all the family and friends we have around town!  

Moments with my boys are swirling around in my thoughts and making me smile.  
Matthew, you are a wonderful man.  
Eli and Cullen, with your daddy as an example, you will be wonderful men as well!  

Love you boys 

Will smile back at this always 
Will smile back at this always as well.
And of course, the one who God made to "complete me"  ... lame Jerry Maguire quote, I know!  Seriously though, This man is exactly what I needed.  
Matt is handsome, period.  Put a beanie on him though and my pulse quickens!   
My bed is calling me and soon so will my boys... I need to get sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment