Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Gender Reveal Party

I'm Halfway There
&
It Certainly is another BOY!!!
Andrea Riebel: Fantastic Cake Creation! 
She should photograph you!  www.jenniferwildey.com 

While I was away at camp with my mom, my mother in law and sister in law {Kim and Tracey} did a fantastic job at setting the scene for the Gender Reveal Party!!!  They did such a great job, I loved it.


My little guy Cullen was 100% certain we were going to cut the cake and see pink confirming he would be having a sister.  Hattie is what he called her and will one day be her name if a daughter is what God wills for Matthew, me and our family!

He sure does look adorable in his pink :-)



Team Pink outnumbered Team Blue 


My friends Jamie, Matt and their kiddos Camryn and Jaxson were part of team blue.  


Before we cut into the cake people snacked and chatted about life and what was going to be inside that darn cake!

We made sure to document our family before we knew we'd be having a little dude or little lady 
joining us. 


These guys were filled with anticipation ;-) 


Cake Cutting Time!!!
It was nerve wracking cutting into the cake.  I swear I broke out in a sweat after my dad {Pappy} and Kim {Mimi} prayed over everyone and the sweet baby growing inside.  

Jen captured the moment perfectly when we saw blue cake peeking out from the icing and our reactions!
Jennifer Wildey you captured the perfect memories

My sweet Cullen had a surprise reaction to the blue cake.  He lost it.  That precious little pout he has jutted out and crocodile tears ran down his face as he protested the little brother he now knew he was going to have.  "I want a baby sister though", "I don't want a brother, I want a sister", "I want my daddy"  etc... 
Needless to say he broke my heart and my instant reaction was to cry along with him.
Look at my face, there is joy there prior to the crying!  
I am so glad we had friends there to distract him and pink balloons to pop that would bring on his sweet sweet smile.

Eli on the other hand said, "See!! I told you it was going to be a brother!"  He was instantly delighted.    

 The mood after that cake cutting was lighthearted and bubbly!  People who guessed correctly beamed and those who didn't still were delighted.  

Oh Lord, Here we go, Three Boys!!! 

My grandma Millie made it to the party.  {she's wearing purple} 

This one will make her 8th great grandson. 


Sending our thanks up to God... I LOVE the expressions on E & C's faces.  


 My best friend and her belly making it to the party= perfection! 

20 weeks and 37 weeks
Boy and ???
Even though my mom was certain she would be having a granddaughter she was overjoyed with the fact that it would be her 3rd grandson!  


Bellies, Besties and Hubbies.  
We are so grateful to have family who love and support us

Matt and I were more than blessed at the gender reveal party for baby #3!
We were covered in love and excitement from the best family and friends.  
God has given us more than we could have asked for and although I had {for a little while} a different idea for what my family would look like {a girl} I cannot wait to have God prove to me that his plans far exceed my own!  We are having another son!!! Another Srp boy to be a mighty warrior for God in this world.  
My prayer for my three sons is that they love the Lord, love each other and that they will be a light to others!  
If they are anything like their daddy they will meet expectations!  

Beckett Winston Srp
Joining us December 18th 2012!!


xoxo,
Laura







1 comment:

  1. congrats srps! so excited for you, what a blessing:)

    ReplyDelete