Tuesday, August 14, 2012

20 Week Update

20 Week Update 



How far along? 20 Weeks
Baby size:  Banana
Total weight gain/ Loss {ya right}: 11 lbs
Maternity clothes? Anything to keep cool.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: still only waking up about 1x a night and continuing the crazy dreams.
Best moment this week: Hearing we were having a baby boy and sharing that reveal with those closest to us.  
Missing anything?  Energy.  I feel zapped constantly these days.  It has to be the heat.
Movement: Yes!  and I LOVE IT!! He has a definite sleep/wake cycle going on.  I'm highly aware of his movements around 11:30 pm  
Food cravings:  Nothing new, but I'm beginning Makers Diet again and therefore I want everything NOT allowed on this way eating.   
Anything making you queasy or sick? Cereal and Milk... but now that I can't eat it, I won't feel sick. 
Have you started to show yet?  Absolutely... maybe too much
Gender:  BOY: Beckett Winston Srp
Labor signs:  No
Belly Button in or out?  Halfie 
Wedding rings on or off?  On and they still spin ;-)
Mood?  TIRED but I want to be motivated to start his nursery now.  
Looking forward to:  Decorating the nursery, and enjoying my last couple weeks of summer!

Finally up to date on blogging {sort of}

xoxo,
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment