Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Gender Telling Ultrasound!!


18 Weeks Pregnant 





Cullen's Guess: Baby Sister Hattie

Eli's Guess: Baby Brother "Winston"


Matt and I took the boys with us to BabyVision for the gender ultrasound.  We went on Friday July 20th... two days before I left for Chi Rho.  The session was great. We heard the heartbeat {140} and then we had our eyes closed for most the rest of the appointment.  Gender is to be a SURPRISE!!!  

The pictures were placed in an envelop and we took off to hand them over to Andrea for safe keeping.  {She is a great secret keeper}  Her job was to not tell a soul, boy or girl, and make a cake with a pink or blue inside!  I absolutely recommend her for cake making if you need something special.  

Two days later I was off to Chi Rho {camp} to be pleasantly distracted, and friends and family waited for the following Sunday's cake cutting party!! 

"Waddle it Be?"  That was the question on all of our minds... 





How far along? 18 Weeks
Baby size: size of a sweet potato  
Total weight gain/ Loss {ya right}: 7 lbs
Maternity clothes? I wear maxi dresses, shorts, skirts etc... anything to keep me cool in the brutal Texas HEAT!
Stretch marks? No new ones!
Sleep: Yes, only waking up about 1x a night.  Definitely started the crazy dream phase!  
Best moment this week: The ultrasound and the reaction from the boys!  They love their baby brother/sister so much already and I cannot wait for all of us to meet him/her.
Missing anything?  Sushi... I have really been craving sushi and it isn't allowed :-(
Movement: Yes!  They are few and far between but I definitely feel flips and kicks here and there.  LOVE IT!! 
Food cravings:  Hmm... I really like hummus  
Anything making you queasy or sick? Cereal and Milk... not sure why but i crave it and immediately feel nauseated.  Sad story.  
Have you started to show yet?  Duh!
Gender:  ??
Labor signs:  No
Belly Button in or out?  Halfie 
Wedding rings on or off?  On and they still spin ;-)
Mood?  TIRED 
Looking forward to:  The Gender Reveal party we are having as soon as I get back from singing at Camp Chi Rho!  {Not Egypt}!  What color is the cake going to be???

{I'm obviously behind on blogging and yes we already know what we are having but I still want to document it and how I/we were feeling.}


xoxo,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment