Friday, August 17, 2012

Little Adventurer Nursery

I've been toying with ideas for Beckett's room sine we found out he was a boy and decided on his name.  
So... Little Adventurer is what I'm going with.  
A mix of hunting dogs, maps, woodland animals, blue/greens and neutrals and the perfect accessory... Baby Beckett!  

So take a look at what I have dreamed up; then take a good look in your house to see if you have any items similar to these you have no use for!  If you'd like to share, fantastic!!!
Or, if any of you wonderful friends out there would like to join me for some fun thrift store shopping, I'd be pleased with that as well ;-)  

Volunteers also welcomed for the following: 
Painting walls
Building pallet wood frame to hang deer head from
Painting Beckett's name in letters or across an old/new map
Finding an open bookshelf (weathered or not)
Painting wood frames my mother in law let me have :-D

{please know that I'm not just teasing}

Little Adventurer Nursery

Little Adventurer Nursery by laurasrp on Polyvore

Excited to make this all come to life!
xoxo,
Laura

PS... 3 days away from 22 week update!  Belly is growing daily!  

No comments:

Post a Comment